We’re rolling into fall and winter now. Is your heater ready?
If you’re not sure that your heater can make it through another winter, then it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our professionals. We’re going to make sure that you have the right new heater if it’s time for you to upgrade. We’re also going to ensure that your heating replacement service in Everett, WA is as painless as possible. We’re talking about every aspect of the process—choosing, financing, and installation. We’ve got your back with every single thing you need. Just call our professionals to take care of everything.
Signs That You Need a New Heater
Are you wondering if it’s truly time for you to get a new heater in your home? Here are the most pressing signs that you need a new heater:
- An Old Heating Unit: If your heating unit is about 10 years or older, you’re going to need to consider a new heating system for your home no matter what the status is.
- High Energy Bills: Do you notice high heating bills in your home although nothing has changed about how you operate your home? You need to replace your heater.
- Frequent Repair Work: If you have to repair your home’s heater every single winter then it’s time to cut your losses and get a new unit.
- Loud Noises: Loud, alarming noises coming from your heating system is a problem and a sign that you need a new unit.
- Excessive Debris: If you notice that your home is constantly circulating dust, debris, and other grime, it could actually be a problem with your furnace system. Don’t ignore this issue. Instead, consult our professionals for the work you need and have us help you find a new heating system.
- Humidity Imbalance: Is your home a little too dry after running your heater for a while? This means that your heater is causing a humidity imbalance and you need to consider other options for your home.
Are you wondering what options you have? Here are your options with our team:
This is the most common type of heating system here in Everett. It’s also the most common type of furnace across the country. This is for a good reason. If you’re looking for a great furnace, we’re going to be here to help you to find the right unit. The “right” unit depends on your needs and your needs only. We take this into consideration.
Are you looking for a little heating service that’s a little more personalized to your home’s needs? You need to consider a ductless heating system. Ductless systems are heat pumps that utilize individual air handlers. These air handlers can operate independently or all together. It all depends on your needs.
Heat pumps are an eco-friendly and energy-efficient heating system. If you’d like to save yourself a little money while improving your home comfort, we’re here to help you out with all of this. We want you to be as comfortable in your home as possible.
Contact Evergreen Eastside Heat & AC today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. We’re here to help.